Monday 16 January 2017

THE PHOENIX WILL RISE!

One step forward, one step on, 
That's as far as I can see, 
As I try to wade brokenly through 
The scattered pieces of my reality. 

I look for my life, built lovingly to live 
As mine, not in consonance to some 
A celebration of what I had been 
An affirmation of what was to come. 

I walk through the shards, 
Evading the cuts and scrapes 
And encounter the edifice I had built 
Still intact! A blessing of His grace... 

I rise from the ashes, grow from the dust 
As I see my essence still shines bright, 
Nothing, but nothing can dim the glow 
As my soul rises... above the wrongs, to the rights. 

I stand tall, again, holding hands with my faith 
And I learn to live my life anew, 
As I make a separate place for the broken shards 
And let the scatheless being emerge through! 

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment