Sunday 15 January 2017

SOJOURN IN YOUR SANCTUARY

I wander, aimlessly, through the lanes
of life, looking with unseeing eyes
trying to make sense of broken dreams,
of infinite joys, and wistful sighs.

The noise, the bustle, of everyday
just hides my scars from sight,
I try to battle the anguished waves
find succour in the depths of the night.

When I find a calming silence
to dive into, a place of peace,
Mere words become meaningless
constraints begin to cease.

I can still not see nor hear you, yet
in me your deep sounds resonate,
Wordlessly, you speak to me
in a thousand different ways.

You soothe my restless ripples
till my surface mirrors your peace,
My solace lies in your sanctuary
Among the pink-blue coral trees.

Call me a dreamer all you want
but I'll give up a thousand lives,
to live my timeless dreams, for here
Our immortal symphony never dies. 


MS




No comments:

Post a Comment