Sunday 15 January 2017

IN SO MANY WORDS....

From the depths of fleeting darkholes 
I hear 
An ephemeral posie calling 
Exotic tongues of the heart 
Speak my name 
In a soulful abyss I'm falling. Falling! 

The words like magic whispers 
Break my fragments apart 
Little bits of breezes 
That shatter on my heart. 

Feathery drops of tender sounds 
Like softly falling rain 
Illusions of heart calling soul 
In wordless songs of pain. 

Tiny sounds that cluster 
To make meanings come alive 
They make me sing a happy song 
To which your letters jive. 

I wander like the dandelion seed 
The vagrant winds I soar 
To hear the crumbs of rhapsody
Emanating from your shore. 

Your words, they make me live 
Don’t take them away
O fascinating weaver of dreams
Let their eloquence play. 
Let your words stay.

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment