Monday 16 January 2017

WAIT FOR ME

You were my cosmic resonance 
The stardust did you ride 
The mighty hunter Orion 
In the galaxies I see you reside. 
When I be born as a shooting star 
Streaming the skies, with glowing hair 
In another few light years of time 
I'll find you, and meet you there. 

You were the colours of oceans 
The azures, teals and blues 
I see your spirit in the sunlit skies 
I feel you in the sparkling river hues. 
When I be born as a conch of the seas 
I'll gather your sounds in me 
And ride the waves to horizons unknown 
I'll meet you in your coral tree. 

You were the angel the Gods did send 
When I needed a shot of faith 
In the endless love that could be mine 
In the support of a benevolent wraith. 
When I live all my breaths that God did give 
And reach the gates of his kingdom fair 
I'll ask him to forgive me all my sins 
So I can enter heaven, and meet you there! 

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment