Sunday 15 January 2017

CONJURED FROM MY THOUGHTS.....MAGICALLY

When I sit really quiet and still
And let the world recede from me
I feel your nearness engulf my heart
Deep words of voice, like a golden Chablis.
I transcend to a world where an angel
Showers fragrant stardust into my hair
Where I run untiring against the wind
And every breath with you I share.

You become the joyous blooms of spring
A song that my heart will always sing
The cosmic mysteries fond gazes unveil
The vagrant breath I forgot to exhale
An incense that lingers in my days
A breeze wandering my hair in teasing plays.

Why don't you descend softly from the skies
And snuggle quietly into the crevice
In my heart, where you fit perfectly?
I wonder why I was given a dream
When it was forever destined to be
Trapped in the pages of my floetry!

I wish you were flesh and blood that I could feel
And not just a presence on the horizons teal 
I wish you could be the tuneless wordless melody
That made sense only to my rhapsody
I wish your sleep tousled face I could see each day
And immortalise the drowsy eyes in my word play

I wonder how it would feel
If you were to walk out of the pages of my poetry
and idly smile at me......


MS




No comments:

Post a Comment