Monday 16 January 2017

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

Another milestone in your life sublime
Celebrating your spirit’s  glorious hues 
I wonder what becoming tribute to gift 
That would be as precious as you 

Today, all my hopes I'll share with you 
They will become your stepping stones 
In the ascent to success matchless 
As you make all pinnacles your own. 

I’ll send you my dreams- your chariots 
To ride to galaxies unknown, so far 
May stardust sprinkle your days so bright 
Nights be tender, loving cosmic showers 

Take all my smiles to brighten your life 
One apiece, for each moment in time 
So you’ll never be melancholy when in strife
With boundless joys, your days may shine 

My spirit in friendship I offer to you 
In this life and all lives hence 
To be there when you need me to
Or watch over your journey, quiescent.

MS




No comments:

Post a Comment